Miranda’s passion for baking began at the tender age of two and a half, when her main role was licking the K-mix attachment while sitting on the kitchen windowsill with her feet on the worktop watching her mother bake. Miranda’s love for Kenwood has continued to flourish over the years, and all of her practice for The Great British Bake Off and recipes for her books have been created and rigorously tested on her trustworthy Kenwood Chef mixers and food processors at home.
After reaching the final of The Great British Bake Off, Miranda formed an alliance with the much loved British brand, and they have been baking together ever since.
Miranda’s role with Kenwood has so far included …
- hosting, demonstrating and teaching journalists in baking masterclasses at product press days and launches,
- judging the Kenwood Disaster Chef campaign with Martin Johns and Raymond Blanc OBE,
- working with Richard Bertinet, Simon Rimmer, William Sitwell, The Foodie Urchin and Giles Coren to draw up the Kenwood Foodie Bucket list,
- demonstrating at Goodwood Revival and sharing her love of vintage baking,
- creating an Elizabeth Sponge to celebrate the Queen becoming the longest reigning monarch,
- Demonstrating in flagship stores such as John Lewis, Oxford Street
- The Good Food Show